This set of Daily Quiz 31 August 2018 contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. First SAARC Agri Cooperative Business forum was held in:
The theme of this forum was "Organizing and Strengthening Family Farmers’ Cooperatives to attain the Sustainable-Development-Goals-1 and 2 in South Asia"
2. Armed Force (Special Power) Act, 1958 (AFSPA) is extended in Assam for a period of 6 months by:
The decision was taken as a precautionary measure to maintain law & order during ongoing NRC update process.
3. Who has won the gold medal in the women’s Heptathlon Athletics event at the 18th edition of Asian Games?
4. Vostok Military exercise is conducted by:
5. Which of the following district will be created in Arunachal as per the recently passed bill in Arunachal Pradesh assembly?
6. What is the name of ISRO's indigenous human space mission?
Gaganyaan will be launched in 2022
7. Prime Minister's Science, Technology and Innovation Advisory Council (PM-STIAC) consists of:
The council is headed by principal scientific advisor K. Vijay Raghavan
8. Which of the following country is not a full member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)?
The full members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) are China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, India and Pakistan.
9. Which of the following South Asian country became the first to get access to the US cutting-edge technology under the Strategic Trade Authorization-1 (STA-1)
Under this agreement, India can buy highly advanced technology from the USA
10. Smart India Hackathon 2019 (SIH-2019) is organized by:
Other Quiz Sets You Might be Interested