This set of Daily Quiz 15 September 2018 contains 6 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following airport was awarded the World's No. 1 in Airports Council International Airport Service Quality within the 5-15 Million Passengers Per Annum (MPPA) category?
2. What is the rank of India in the latest Human Development Index (HDI) published by the United Nations Development Programme?
Norway at 0.95 has been ranked the highest on the HDI scale while Niger is the bottom at 0.35. The HDI is the composite measure of every country’s attainment in three basic dimensions: standard of living measured by the gross national income (GNI) per capita, health measured by the life expectancy at birth, and education levels calculated by mean years of education among the adult population and the expected years of schooling for children.
3. Rajasthan's first lion safari was inaugurated in:
4. India's first indigenous anti-nuclear medical kit was developed by:
5. The first Tribal Circuit Project under the Swadesh Darshan Scheme was inaugurated in:
6. National Hindi Divas is celebrated on:
Other Daily Quiz Sets You Might Be Interested In: