This set of Daily Quiz 16 September 2018 contains 6 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. EyeROV TUNA is a:
India’s first underwater robotic drone EyeROV TUNA was handed over to Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL) of DRDO, and the drone was designed and developed by Kochi-based start-up IROV Technologies Pvt Ltd (EyeROV). It is smart micro-ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle) or underwater drone.
2. Union Ministry of Power has launched Chiller Star Labeling Program to encourage the development of:
3. Which country is host to the 2018 G-20 trade and investment ministerial meeting?
The G20 is an international forum for the governments and central bank governors from Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, the European Union, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
4. September 14 is celebrated as the National Hindi Divas every year, in which of the following year Hindi was chosen to be the official language of India?
On this day, the constituent assembly of India adopted Hindi as the official language of India
5. Which of the following bank retained its top position in the Brand India top 50 for the fifth consecutive year?
6. Under which of the following article, President Kovind has appointed Justice Ranjan Gogoi as the 46th CJI of India?
Other Daily Quiz Sets You Might Be Interested In: