This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Who has won India's first gold at the 18th Asian Games?
In men's freestyle 65 kg final event, he defeated Japan's Takatani Daiche by 11-8
2. Panini language laboratory was launched by External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj to promote Hindi among youth in which of the following country?
The lab was launched at Mahatma Gandhi Institute in Mauritius
3. World Humanitarian Day is observed on:
4. Exercise Maitree 2018 was a:
5. Indian Air Force participated in the Pitch Black 2018 exercise in:
It was the largest pitch black conducted ever by Australia, in this exercise 16 nations & 140 aircraft had participated
6. Anti-Tank Guided Missile (AGTM) HELINA is a:
It is an indigenously developed helicopter version of NAG-ATGM launched by the Indian Army at the Pokhran launch range
7. Who has been awarded the WHO's World No Tobacco Day award?
He is working as the additional director of Delhi Govt and he was awarded for his extraordinary contribution towards tobacco control
8. 1 degree of latitude represents approximately:
9. ICAAN is responsible for:
ICAAN- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
10. Which one is CORRECT about the Multi-Option Payment Acceptance Device (MOPAD) launched by SBI?
View All Daily Quiz Update from AssamONE