This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Who has been appointed as the governor of Meghalaya?
President of India appointed Tathagata Roy as the governor of India on 22 August 2018 by exercising his authority under article 156.
2. Cyclone Warning Centre (CWC) by the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) is not located in:
Union Ministry of Earth Sciences has announced to set up Cyclone Warning Centre (CWC) of IMD at Thiruvananthapuram on 22 August 2018
3. World Senior Citizen Day is observed on:
This day is observed to raise awareness about conditions of elderly people across the globe.
4. Who has won gold in the shooting event at 18th Asian Games?
5. Which of the following Indian site has been added to the UNECSO World Heritage List in the 42nd session of world's heritage committee held at Manama, Bahrain?
6. Which of the following organization has been designated by the Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) to curb online child pornography & sexual violence?
7. Which of the following was not founded by Swami Vivekananda?
8. Which of the following viceroy was involved in the infamous 'Ilbert Bill Controversy'?
9. Choose the correct one:
10. Which of the following country is the biggest consumer of gold in the world?
In 2015, India became the world's biggest consumer of gold by overtaking China
View All Current Affairs Daily Quiz