This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Rashtriya Lalit Kala Kendra is a:
Lalit Kala Akademi has regional centres called Rashtriya Lalit Kala Kendras located in Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Chennai & New Delhi
2. Anthropological Survey of India was curved out of Zoological Survey of India in:
3. Which of the following country successfully tested world's first hyper-sonic aircraft?
4. Bhoomi Rashi portal of Govt. of India will streamline process of:
5. Which one is the CORRECT Geographical Indication (GI) tagline of India?
GI logo & tagline was launched by Commerce and Industry Minister Suresh Prabhu on 1st August 2018 to increase awareness about intellectual property rights (IPRs) in the country.
6. Lok Sabha recently passed the Bill for constitutional status of:
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes and National Commission for Scheduled Castes are already constituitional bodies
7. National Sports University Bill seeks to establish National Sports University in which of the following Indian state?
8. Which of the following country was the first to test a nuclear weapon as a nation outside of five permanent members of the UN Security Council?
The nuclear weapon Smiling Buddha or the Pokhran-I test conducted in 1974 was the first confirmed test by a nation outside of five permanent members of the UN Security Council.
9. Daojali Hading, Dima Hasao is a site of:
10. Which of the following treaty brought Mir Jumla's rule in Garhgaon to an end?
View All Daily Quiz Update from AssamONE