This set of Daily Quiz 27 August 2018 contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Who has been appointed as the chairman of DRDO?
He is also appointed as the secretary of the department of defence R&D, Govt. of India
2. Which one is correct about the National Defence College, New Delhi?
3. Indian National Defence University is located in:
It is an under construction university of defence of the Government of India, which is likely to be functional by 2018-19
4. Which of the following is NOT a generic Top Level Domain (gTLD) of Govt. of India?
.gov is the gTLD of United States. .in, .com domain can be registered by any individual.
5. India’s First Private Missile Production Facility is a joint venture of:
It was named as Kalyani Rafael Advanced Systems (KRAS)
6. India's first food ATM was launched in:
It was launched by Asif Ahmed, the co-owner of Sanjha Chulha restaurant chain, started the ‘Food ATM’ with the support of three organizations (Rotary, Round Table, JITO) to feed the hungry & poor.
7. Which one is correct about the Fugitive Economic Offender Bill?
8. Which of the following country became the first in south-east Asia to eliminate Trachoma?
Trachoma is an infectious disease caused by bacterium Chlamydia trachomatis. The infection causes a roughening of the inner surface of the eyelids.
9. Which of the following country is the largest remittance-receiving country in World?
Migrant workers from India sending home 69 billion US dollars in 2017, wheres Chinese migrant workers sending 64 billion dollars
10. As per Swachh Survekshan-2018, which of the following city emerged as the cleanest city of India?
View All Daily Quiz from AssamONE