This set of Current Affairs Daily Quiz 29 March 2019 Contains 10 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. World Theatre Day, celebrated every on 27 March was initiated by:
International Theatre Institute, established in 1948, initiated the World Theatre Day in 1962 to generate importance of theatre arts.
2. AI-based disease detector has been developed of researchers of which IIT?
The researchers at IIT-Delhi have designed an “Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based low-power electronic hardware system” to easily detect Malaria, Tuberculosis (TB), Intestinal parasite, and Cervical cancer in a few milliseconds.
3. World's largest e-waste recycling hub has been inaugurated in which city?
4. Which of the following technology company has launched India-specific tool for election management?
Facebook has launched two new India-specific tools to boost civic engagement on its platform — Candidate Connect and Share You Voted.
5. Golan Heights, sometimes in news recently, is a disputed region of which of the following countries?
On 25th March, US President Donald Trump has officially recognized Israeli sovereignty over the occupied Golan Heights.
Previous Daily Current Affairs Sets:
- Daily Quiz 28 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 27 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 26 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 20-25 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 19 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 18 March 2019
- Daily Quiz 1 March 2019
You might also like
- Assam GK | 500+ Assam General Knowledge MCQ for Govt Jobs in Assam
- MCQ sets for Govt jobs in India