This set of Daily Quiz 4 September 2018 contains 8 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Fourth Ayurveda congress was held in:
It was inaugurated by Minister of State, AYUSH Shri Sripaad Yesso Naik
2. Which one is correct about the Most Valuable Player (MVP) of Asian Games, Rikako Ikee?
She is the first female MVP award winner of Asian Games
3. 6th East Asia Summit & 15th India-ASEAN Economic Ministers Meeting was held in:
It was attended by Commerce & Industry Minister Shri Suresh Prabhu
4. Who is the first Indian poet to record poem at the Library of Congress in Washington D.C.?
Indian poet-diplomat Abhay K recorded his prestigious reading series “ The Poet and the Poem” at the Library of Congress, Washington D.C.
5. India’s first standardized modern ship design was made by?
6. Mumbai International Airport is renamed as:
7. Union Government has signed MoU with 6 states for construction of Lakhwar Multi-Purpose Project in Uttarakhand. The Lakhwar multi-purpose project is associated with which of the following river?
8. Which of the following MNC has launched project ‘Navlekha’ to help Indian news publisher to take their content online?
Other Daily Quiz Sets You Might Be Interested In: