This set of Daily Quiz 6 October 2018 contains 7 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following Indian state has ranked as the best state in the Swachh Survekshan Grameen Award 2018?
Satara district of Maharashtra ranked the best district in this list.
2. Which of the following is correct about the policy “Digi Yatra”?
3. How many Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) countries have adapted the Delhi Declaration on Renewable Energy?
IORA is international organization consisting of coastal states bordering Indian Ocean, established in 1997 to promote cooperation in IORA.
4. Sahyog HOP TAC 2018 is a:
It was held in Bay of Bengal off the Chennai coast, Tamilnadu.
5. 4th India International Science Festival was held in:
IISF is conceivably biggest platform in India that brings together students, researchers, artists and general public to celebrate nation’s achievement.
6. Which of the following state govt has launched its own state food security scheme to cover the poor people who left out of the National Food Security Act (NFSA)?
7. India’s tallest National flagpole with respect to the average city elevation has recently installed in which of the following city?
Considering the height of the flagpole i.e. 319.5 feet, it is ranked third highest in the country after the Attari Border which is 360 feet and Pimpri Chinchwad Bhakti Shakti Chowk, Pune which is 351 feet.