This set of Daily Quiz 6 September contains 7 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following country is going to conduct world's first test of space elevator?
For this experiment, two ultra-small cubic satellites developed by Japanese Shizuoka University's Faculty of Engineering will be used for demonstration of space technology.
2. Which one is correct about the Ganga Protection Corps (GPC)?
Union ministry of water resources, river development & Ganga rejuvenation has proposed this draft bill to arrest any person committing offence of polluting Ganga.
3. Which of the following company has bagged Indian Army's contract to supply SpyLite mini UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)?
4. Which one is correct about the Nepal-Bharat Maitri Pashupati Dharamsala?
5. Which of the following payment bank has introduced QR Cards for payments instead of ATM/Debit cards?
QR Card can be operated through biometric authentication, and transactions can be dne through postmen, post offices & Gramin Dak Sevaksa (GDS).
6. International Day of Charity is observed on:
It was declared by the United Nations General Assembly in 2012.
7. How many nations are participating in the tsunami mock drill "IOWave18"?
Other Daily Quiz Sets You Might Be Interested: