This set of Daily Quiz 8 September contains 8 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. International Aviation Summit 2018 was held in New Delhi India, which of the following organization organized the event?
2. Who has been appointed as the CEO of SBI Mutual Fund?
3. Which of the following banks with over 10 branches are excluded from the RBI order of appointing Internal Ombudsman (IO)?
An ombudsman is a person officially charged with investigating and addressing public complaints or violation of rights.
4. Which of the following country has signed a pact with India to collaborate on ISRO'S first human spacecraft mission "Gaganyaan"?
It was announced by the French space agency president Jean-Yves Le Gall at the 6th edition of the Bengaluru Space Expo.
5. Which of the following European country has signed a pact with India for the establishment of Hindi Chair at Sofia University?
6. Which of the following act gives statutory power to the Internal Ombudsman (IO) of the scheduled commercial banks?
7. Which of the following country has announced to launch Mars Mission "HOPE" by 2020?
8. Free mobile phone to the women of BPL family will be provided by:
Other Daily Quiz Sets You Might Be Interested In: