This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following has signed Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) for funding central share of 99 irrigation project under PMKSY?
PMKSY Stands for - Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
2. Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership is a:
3. Who has been appointed as the head of the Group of Ministers (GoM) for deciding negotiation of Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP)?
Union govt has constituted four members GoM headed by Suresh Prabhu, other members of the GoM are Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, Interm Finance & Power minister Piyush Goyal & Housing, and Urban Affairs minister Hardeep Puri
4. PAP & RAP of the Foreigners (Protected Areas) Order 1958 stand for:
Foreigners visiting India require PAP for:- Parts of Sikkim, Arunachal, Himachal, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, and J&K. RAP is required in parts of Sikkim & Andaman & Nicobar islands. Whereas, Inner Line Permit (ILP) is required for Indian citizen to visit certain areas
5. How many inhabited islands of Andaman & Nicobar have been excluded from the requirement of Restricted Area Permit (RAP)?
6. Which of the following Olympic has deployed/will deploy facial recognition technology for the first time to increase security?
7. According to LIRNEAsia report, which of the following country has the highest gender gap in mobile phone ownership?
According to the report, only 43% women of India have mobile phones compared to almost 80% of male
8. World's first Thermal Battery Plant has been inaugurated in:
It is owned by Bharat Energy Storage Technology Private Limited and the plant was launched on 6 August 2018
9. Which of the following Student Organization has planned to demand NRC for their territory?
10. First National Register of Citizen was prepared in:
Click Here to View All Daily Quiz