Directorate of Fisheries Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
The Directorate of Fisheries, Govt of Assam has released a notification regarding the Directorate of Fisheries Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018.
Interested Indian national candidates are hereby requested to check below the desired eligibility criteria and apply accordingly via offline mode only in Standard Form as prescribed in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette for filling up of these vacant posts in the Directorate of Fisheries, Assam.
Last date of receipt of application- 19/11/2018
Application fee- Not required
Name of the post ➡ Junior Assistant
No. of vacancies- 4 (four)
Salary- ₹ 14,000/- to ₹ 49,000 + ₹ 6,200/- per month
Age limit- 18 to 44 years (as on 01/10/2018)
Age relaxation- As per govt rules
- Any graduate from a recognized university/ institution
- Minimum 6 months diploma in Computer proficiency
- Working knowledge of MS Office
How to Apply
➡ Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply via offline mode only in Standard Form as prescribed in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette.
➡ The application must be accompanied by the following documents (self attested).
- Pass Certificate and Mark-sheet from HSLC onward
- Age proof certificate
- Caste certificate, if any
- Computer Diploma/Certificate for a minimum of 6 months duration course
- Affix 1 (one) copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and another 2 (two) copies should be enclosed along with the application.
- 1 (one) no. of Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of ₹ 5/-
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in ‘Bold letters’ in the top of the Envelope containing the application form
➡ Candidates must have registered their names in employment exchange and registration no. with date must be mentioned in their application form. Candidates already in Govt. / Govt. Undertaking service should apply through proper channel.
➡ Address of submission of application form
Director of Fisheries, Assam,
Guwahati, Meen Bhawan,
P.O. Gopinath Nagar, PIN- 781016
Selection Process for Directorate of Fisheries Assam Jr Assistant Recruitment 2018 is:
- Written test (MCQ based)
- Computer practical test
Date of Examination
Junior Assistant Recruitment by Directorate of Fisheries Assam 2018 ➡ To be notified later
➡ You may buy the following books in order to prepare for the Directorate of Fisheries Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Quantitative Aptitude by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
- Logical Reasoning by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
- Objective General English by Dr. R.S. Aggarwal
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
➡ Click here to download free eBooks or buy paperback editions online
➡ Click here to practice our sets of MOCK TESTs for the Directorate of Fisheries Assam Junior Asst. Recruitment 2018
➡ You may also practice our sets of 5000+ MCQs for the Directorate of Fisheries Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018