NHM Assam Recruitment for 12 Passed: Surveillance Worker
Last Date: 16-02-2019
Application Mode: Online
Notification for recruitment for 400 posts of Surveillance Workers at the National Health Mission, Assam has been released. Candidates having educational qualification 10+2 or 12th passed or HS passed in any discipline may apply online by 16th February 2019.
Post Name: Surveillance Worker (Contractual)
Post Name: 400 (in various districts), 4% (16 Positions will be reserved for PWD Candidates)
- 10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution
- Experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP & other related programme.
- Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar nature in the Health &FW Department of Assam.
- Not less than 21 (Twenty One) Years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.01.2019
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (forty seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates , 49 (Forty Nine) years for SC/ST candidates
- In case of PWD candidates, the age is relaxable by 10 years, i.e. 54 years.
- Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD candidates should have been issued by the appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of Caste Certificate at the time of viva-voce examination (if called for)
Remuneration: Rs. 15000/- per month
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in . Online application will be received till 16th February 2019. The aspiring candidates shall visit the NHM Assam website to check the updates.
- HSSLC or equivalent pass.
- Performance at HSSLC – Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination. Previous Similar Experience – Maximum of 40 Marks (@ 8 marks for every year of service rendered with similar health experience.
- Out of total 70 marks (from Sl. 2 & Sl. 3 above), candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio 1:2 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
- 30 marks has been allotted in the Skill Test.
- The final merit list would be prepared out of the total 100 marks.