This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Losoong festival is celebrated in which of the following state?
2. Sekrenyi festival is celebrated in which of the following state?
Sekrenyi – the festival of purification
3. During the period of holi, which festival is celebrated in Manipur for five days?
4. Which one is correct about Natyanjali festival?
5. Hampi festival is celebrated in Karnataka in order to celebrate:
6. Who is known as the "Shakespeare of Bhojouri"?
7. Dandiya, the folk dance that is performed with stick is found in which of the following state?
8. Which one is CORRECT about LAVANI?
9. Who is the first regular pop singer of south Asia?
Ahmed Rushdi's song ‘Ko Ko Korina’ in 1966 was the first pop song of south Asia.
10. Who wrote the national song of India?
Share your Results: