This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. In Indian philosophy, how many orthodox schools are present?
Indian philosophy comprises the philosophical traditions of the Indian subcontinent. There are six schools of orthodox Hindu philosophy—Nyaya, Vaisheshika, Samkhya, Yoga, Mīmāṃsā, and Vedanta
2. In Indian philosophy, how many heterodox schools are present?
Four heterodox schools—Jain, Buddhist, Ājīvika and Cārvāka – last two are also schools of Hinduism
3. Indian greeting is based on which of the following MUDRA?
Indian greetings are based on Añjali Mudrā, including Pranāma and Puja.
4. Ajanta caves are located in:
5. Which one is correct about Kailasa Temple of Ellora?
6. Choose the INCORRECT one:
7. In which of the following states of India , a festival called Chapchar Kut is celebrated in March?
8. Which one is the Veda of melodies and chants?
9. One of the best-known forms of ancient Indian martial arts is the Kalarippayattu originated in which of the Indian state?
10. Which period is regarded as the Golden age of Hindi cinema?
Share your Results: