This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Disposable income means:
2. What is the definition of Nominal GNP?
GNP is gross national product
3. Which one is NOT a inflation type?
4. Which one is not a component of Money Supply in India?
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the central bank of our
country. It manages the monetary system of our country. It has
classified the money supply of our country into four
M1 = Currency with the public. It includes coins and currency
notes + demand deposits of the public
M2 = M1 + post office savings deposits
M3 = M1 + Time deposits of the public with the banks
M4 = M3 + total post office deposits
5. Indirect tax in India can't be:
6. Which one is NOT a division of budget in India?
7. Which one is NOT a direct tax in India?
8. What is a forward market?
9. Which is a Non-developmental expenditure?
10. Which is NOT a concept of budget deficit?
The budget deficit has FOUR concepts, the last one is FISCAL DEFICIT