This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Andaman is a group of ___________ islands and Nicobar is a group of___________ islands.
2. What is the name of the channel that separates Andaman from Nicobar?
It is so named as it lies on the 10-degree line of latitude, north of the equator
3. Tropic of Cancer passes through which of the following of Indian States?
4. Which is the longest waterway in India?
NW 1: Allahabad to Haldia – 1,620 kms NW 2: Sadia to Dhubari (on Brahmaputra river) – 819 kms NW 3: Kollam to Kottapuram – 186 kms NW 4: Kakinada to Marakkanam (Along Godawari & Krishna river) – 1,100 kms
5. Mormugao port is located in which of the following state?
6. The line that separates India & Pakistan is called:
7. Which of the following India state is largest by area?
8. Which of the following Mountain pass forms the ‘tri-junction’ of India,China and Myanmar?
9. Bauxite is NOT found in which of the following state of India?
10. The longest railway platform of India is: