This set of Indian History MCQ Set-10 contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Who among the following established the Tattvabodhini Sabha in 1839 at Calcutta?
2. When was Bahadur Shah II exiled to Rangoon?
3. Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct with the reference of Singh Sabha Movement?
The Singh Sabha Movement began in Punjab in the 1870s in reaction to the proselytizing activities of Christians, Brahmo Samajis, Arya Samaj, Muslim Aligarh movement and Ahmadiyah.
4. Which governor among the following relieved the zamindars from their police duties?
5. Why Poona Pact was signed?
6. How Anglo-Indian communities started to develop in India?
7. Who among the following abolished the office of Superintendent of police?
8. Which Governor-General of British India founded Calcutta Madrasa for promotion of Islamic studies?
9. Which Governor-General of British Indian Introduced 'Doctrine of Lapse'?
10. Lord Dalhousie brought Railways & Telegraph to India: