This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Choose the correct one:
2. Which one is NOT a part of the three-tier Panchayat-Raj system in India?
3. Who can select the Chairman and members of the Union Public Service Commission?
4. Who can be appointed as the chairman of the National Human Rights Commission?
5. Who appoints the chairman of National Commission for Scheduled Caste?
6. Disputes between two or more states are handled under which jurisdiction of Supreme Court of India?
7. Who prepared the preamble of the Indian Constitution?
8. Which one is CORRECT about Writ of Mandamus?
9. Inclusion of the word “fraternity" the preamble is proposed by
10. Which amendment act had recommended the establishment of a commission for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes?