This set of Indian Polity & Constitution MCQ Set-11 contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following article of the Indian Constitution states that there shall be a president of India?
2. Which one is correct about the Article 54 of the Indian Constitution?
In this article. The President shall be elected by the members of an electoral college consisting of- a) The elected members of both Houses of Parliament; and a) The elected members of the Legislative Assemblies of the States, including NCT of Delhi and Union Territories
3. The executive power of the Union shall be vested in the President and shall be exercised by him either directly or through officers subordinate to him, which of the following article deals with this executive power of the President?
4. Under which of the following article of the Indian Constitution, the president of Indian can give pardon to a sentence that is of a death?
5. Which of the following article of the Indian Constitution deals with the qualifications for election as president?
6. Which of the following article of the Indian Constitution states the eligibility for re-election as the president?
7. Under which of the following article of the Indian constitution, President of India may seek information from the PM regarding administrative affairs of the union?
8. What is the per-month salary of the president of India according to the 2018 union budget of India?
9. Under which of the following article of the Indian Constitution, the president of India can pardon a punishment by a military court?
10. President of India can impose state emergency under which of the following article/articles of the Indian Constitution?
A State Emergency can be imposed via the following: a) By Article 356 – If that state failed to run constitutionally, i.e. constitutional machinery has failed. When a state emergency is imposed under this provision, the state is said to be under "President's rule b) By Article 365 – If that state is not working according to the direction of the Union government issued per the provisions of the constitution