Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Recruitment 2018:
Last Date To Apply: 10/11/2018 (10th November 2018)
Application Mode: Online
In this Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Recruitment 2018, Intelligence Bureau, IB invites Online applications from Indian nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in the following Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub-paras mentioned below and satisfy themselves about their eligibility in terms of age limit, essential qualifications, etc. for the post before applying.
Post Name: Security Assistant (Executive)
Classification: General Central Service, (Group ‘C’) Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Total No. of Posts: 1054 [UR: 620, OBC: 187, SC: 160, ST: 87]
i) Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and
(ii) Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned in the advertisement details against each SIB/Centre of examination.
Desirable: Field experience in intelligence works
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1) plus admissible Central Govt. allowances. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]
Age Limit: Not exceeding 27 years. [Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & by 3 years for OBC candidates.]
Please note: The above mentioned posts are not reserved for any category (HH, OH, VH & Autism) of physically handicapped/PH persons. Hence, they NEED NOT apply.
How to Apply
Please note before apply online:
- The candidate can opt for only one SIB/Centre of Examination and would, thus, be considered for vacancies earmarked for the said SIB/centre only. Applications received for more than one SIB/centre from a candidate would be summarily rejected.
- KNOWLEDGE OF LOCAL LANGUAGE/DIALECT: Candidates applying for the vacancies of a particular SIB/centre are required to possess knowledge of any one of the local language(s)/dialect(s) indicated against it. They should be able to read, write and speak in that language/dialect
- Application Fee: Rs. 50 [Ex-Serviceman, SC/ST, and women candidates are exempted from fee payment]
- Mode of Payment: Challan/SBI Debit/Credit Card
Steps to Apply Online:
- Go to www.mha.gov.in OR www.ncs.gov.in
- The application portal will be operational from 20.10.2018 to 10.11.2018 till 2359 hours. Registration done, prior to 20.10.2018 and after 10.11.2018, will not be accepted.
- The online application is divided into two parts: Part-I relates to the personal, academic & other particulars of the candidate while Part-II relates to the payment of exam fee, if applicable.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph & signature at the time of online registration (in a single file, the size of which should not be more than 50 KB). Instructions for uploading the single file containing photograph and signature are available on the online application portal in FAQs.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of multiple applications may result in cancellation of applications altogether.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that e-mail addresses ending with @nic.in/gov.in are directed to their inbox & not to spam folder or any other folder. They may also check the spam folder for mails sent from the helpdesk e-mail i.e. [email protected] from time to time.
- The candidates should take printout of the Challan Form, if required.
In this Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Recruitment 2018, the mode of selection will be based on 3 (three) tiers.
1. Tier -I
Total Marks: 100,Time: 2 Hours
Description: Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing questions of 1 marks each on:
a) General Awareness (40 questions)
b) Quantitative aptitude (20 questions)
c) Logical/analytical ability (20 questions)
d) English language (20 questions)
2. Tier- II
Total Marks: 50,Time: 1 Hour
a) Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa [40 Marks]
b) Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/Personality test) [10 Marks]
3. Tier- III
Total Marks: 50
Description: Interview/Personality test
Related Study Material
Browse related MCQs for General Awareness section from the below lists: