The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has released an advertisement regarding the ITBP Constable Recruitment 2018 Animal Transport intending to hire Indian nationals from both Male & Female applicants.
Interested candidates are hereby requested to check below the desired eligibility criteria and apply accordingly via online mode only in the official website of ITBP’s recruitment.
Start date to apply- 15/10/2018
Last date to apply- 13/11/2018
- Gen/ OBC- ₹ 100/-
- Female/ ST/ SC- Not required
Constable (Animal Transport)
No. of vacancies-
- Male (72)
- Female (13)
Salary (L- 3)- ₹ 21,700/- to ₹ 69,100/-
Age limit- 18 to 25 years (as on 13/11/2018)
Age relaxation- As per mentioned in the official advertisement
Qualification- Matriculation (10th passed) or equivalent from a recognized board
Physical standards- As per mentioned in the official advertisement
Medical standards- As per mentioned in the official advertisement
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates must apply only via Online mode as mentioned below.
- Go to http://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/statics/howtoregister and read the instructions carefully
- Once registered, candidates can apply for any recruitment process conducted by ITBP in the future using the same Registration ID and Password
- Go to http://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Click on REGISTER USER tab from the top menu bar
- Fill up the APPLICANT SIGN UP form and submit (One-time registration)
- Go to APPLICANT LOGIN page by clicking here
- Enter Email-ID & Password, then click on the Login button
- Fill up the Application Form and Submit
Please note- It is mandatory to keep a print out of the duly filled application form for future use.
Admit Cards to the candidates will be issued online mentioning the date and venue of the recruitment test. This recruitment will comprise of the following phases. However, ITBP reserves the right to change sequence of the recruitment process due to administrative reasons.
- Biometric Identification
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test (Either OMR based or Computer based)- 100 Marks Objective Type MCQs
- Verification of Original Documents
- Detailed Medical Examination
- Candidates who are not satisfied after declaring unfit in the Detailed Medical Examination can submit an appeal for his/her Re-Medical Examination with duly filled Medical Certificate
- For more details candidates are advised to read the official advertisement