This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Reserve bank of India was established on:
2. First Regional Rural Bank came into existence in:
First Rural Bank was established on 2nd Oct 1975, and it was PRATHAMA BAK, HQ-Moradabad, UP
3. Rivers Tigris and Euphrates are associated with?
4. A separate Governor for Bengal to be appointed under the act?
5. What was the total number of members in the Drafting Committee of Constitution?
6. Which Indian artist decorated the handwritten Copy of the Constitution?
7. What can be maximum gap between two sessions of Parliament in India?
8. The members of the Panchayat are?
9. Who among the following is renowned in the field of painting?
10. Bharatanatyam was originated in: