Power Grid Recruitment Diploma Trainee, Jr. Officer Trainee for the year 2018 in the Eastern Region-II.
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India invites online application for the posts mentioned in the next section.
Last Date To Apply:- 26-08-2018
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
No. of Posts:- 25
Educational Qualification:- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC (NCL) / ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates. Qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) in Electrical Discipline with 65% marks would not be a bar.
2. Diploma Trainee (Civil)
No. of Posts:- 5
Educational Qualification:- Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC (NCL) / SC / ST candidates. Qualification of B.E / B. Tech / B. Sc (Engg.) in Civil Discipline with 65% marks would not be a bar.
3. Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)
No. of Posts:- 4
Educational Qualification:- Two year full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma / MBA in Human Resource/Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with not less than 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST category candidates.
How to Apply
Before applying online, candidate should posses following:-
- Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile no.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white back ground (Size 20 KB to 50 KB)
- Scanned signature of the candidate (Minimum 200 DPI and size 10 KB – 20 KB)
Steps to Apply Online:
- Logon to http://www.powergridindia.com →Careers section → Job Opportunities → Current Openings → Jump to ER-II and then “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Civil) and Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) in ERTS-I”