Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, PMJAY Assam recruitment- PMJAY invites online application for the posts of Operation Manager, Finance Manager, IT Coordinator, Quality Auditor, IEC Coordinator, Grievance Coordinator, Claims Coordinator, Service Coordinator & Account Assistant.
About PMJAY Assam:
PMJAY was introduced as a universal healthcare program by the union government, benefiting the eligible members as defined by Socio-Economic Caste Cencus (SECC) 2011. In Assam, the PMJAY program will cover about 27 lakhs families i.e. 1.35 crore of the population, with secondary & critical alignment benefits. The scheme will cover up to Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year for secondary & tertiary care hospitalization. The scheme will cover 1350 Medical & Surgical packages categorized under 23 specialties.
Last Date To Apply: 31 August 2018
Salary: Best in the Industry & it is negotiable
Date of Interview: Will be intimated to the candidates through emails
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification||Experience||No. of Posts|
|Operation Manager||MBA||10 Years in related sector||1|
|Finance Manager||MBA (Finance Mgt) or CA||5 Years in related sector||1|
|Quality Auditor||MBA||5 Years in related sector||1|
|IT Coordinator||MCA, BE/BTech in CS/IT||5 Years in related sector||3|
|Claims Coordinator||M.Com||3 Years in related sector||6|
|Grievance Coordinator||Any Graduate or above||3-5 Years in related sector||1|
|IEC Coordinator||Any Graduate or above||3-5 Years in related sector||1|
|Accounts Assistant||B.Com with CA/M.Com||5 Years in related sector||1|
How to Apply
- Interested candidate should visit the CAREER section in www.aaa-assam.in
- Last date of applying online is 31 August 2018
- Before apply online, candidate should check eligibility conditions, job profiles etc. by clicking (Terms of Reference) TOR for the respective posts, e.g. TOR for Operation Manager
- Candidate should select the respective job and enter necessary information such as Name, DOB etc.
- Candidates have to upload updated resume while applying