This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which one is CORRECT about the dance 'Deodhani'?
2. Who was the first Assamese to become the Justice of Supreme Court of India?
3. Which of the following place of Assam is popularly known as Manchester of Assam?
4. Who established the Barpeta Satra?
5. Lachit Borphukan Gold medal is awarded by:
The best passing out cadet of National Defence Academy is conferred the Lachit Borphukan gold medal every year from 1999
6. Which of the following is NOT an award in the field of Art, Culture & Literature?
Lachit award is given in the field of sports