This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following book is considered to be the first translation from Sanskrit into a modern regional Indo-Aryan language?
2. Who was the author of the book 'Prahlada Charita"?
3. Saptakanda Ramayana was written by:
4. Which one is CORRECT about Saptakanda Ramayana?
5. Srimanta Sankardeva inspired which of the following movements in Assam?
Please select 2 correct answers
Bhakti movement, & Neo Vaisnavite movement, both are correct
6. Which one is INCORRECT about Naam Ghoxa?
7. Who was known as "Agnikobi"?
8. Who was the founder editor of Asam Sahitya Sabha Patrika?
9. Which one is INCORRECT about the Kirtan Ghoxa?
Srimanta Sankardeva composed 29 kirtans, and one by Ratnakar Kandali and another by Madhabdeva
10. Which one is correct about the 'JONAKI ERA' of Assamese?
Share your Results: