This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Bohuwa dance is a traditional event of:
2. Which one is INCORRECT about Ali Ai Ligang?
The festival begins in the first Wednesday of 'Gimur Polo' or February
3. Serja is a musical instrument of which of the following ethnic group?
This is a violin-like instrument
4. Which one is correct about Bathouism?
5. Who is considered as the father of Assamese prose?
6. What is the difference between DHARMA & RELIGION?
7. Devdas (1937 film) was directed by:
8. What was the First Assamese Daily Newspaper?
9. Where is Hajarat Ajan Pir Dargaah located?
10. Which one is INCORRECT about Azan Fakir?
He came to Assam from Baghdad, Iraq
Art & Culture of Assam MCQ Set-2
Almost there! Keep practicing
Hmm! You need improvement
Wrong! You got no answer correct.
Share your Results: