This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Choose the correct one:
2. Kalicharan Brahma was instrumental in:
His original name was Kalicharan Mech and he took the surname Brahma after he started following Brahma Samaj of Kolkata
3. Who among the following formally entered Brahmo Samaj as a consequence of the influence of the Bengal Renaissance?
4. Khamyang language is a:
Khamyang people, also known as Shyam are a close relative of the Tai people. They are the follower of Theravada Buddhism and they are found in Jorhat, Dibrugarh and in parts of Arunachal Pradesh
5. Which of the following dialect has a large influence on the Turung language spoken by Turung people?
6. Who was instrumental in popularizing Islam in the Barak Valley?
He was a prominent Sufi Muslim figure who came to Sylhet in 1303 from Turkey
7. Usha-Parinaya was written by:
He wrote Usha-Parinaya in Kamrupi language in 1533AD which was a Kamrupi rendering of the Usha-Anuradha episode from Vishnu Purana
8. Who was popularly known as Kamataratna?
9. Behula Upakhyana was written by:
10. Which of the following attire is used by the Bodo people to facilitate guest?
Share your Results: