This set Assam Art & Culture MCQ contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. 'Bhawaiya’ is a folk music of:
2. Kani Diyao, one of the goddess worshipped by the Hajong people represents?
3. “Tora Chira’ is a festival of:
4. Bao Gohai Pujoh’ is the most important festival of which of the following tribe?
5. ‘Bushu’ festival is celebrated by:
6. Hauno-Puja is celebrated by:
7. Birapat-Chhitâ is painted on the wall on the occasion of marriage ceremony by which of the following people?
8. Which one is correct about the Kaziranga Elephant Festival?
It was inagurated in 2002
9. Luit Konwar Rudra Baruah was known for:
10. Hajong language is a:
Other Art & Culture of Assam MCQ sets: