This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following river originates in the Naga hill?
2. Where is the oldest refinery in India & when was it established?
3. What is the state tree of Assam?
The scientific name of the Hollong tree is Dipterocarpus macrocarpus
4. Which one is CORRECT about the Dihing or Burhi Dihing river?
5. What is the state flower of Assam?
6. When was the Dibrugarh district carved out of Lakhimpur?
7. What was the name of Karbi Anglong district when it was carved out of North Cacher Hills district?
8. How many sub-divisions and Tehsils are in Assam?
A few Tehsils fall under multiple districts; specially BTC and its surroundings.
9. Where is the headquarter of South Salmara-Mankachar district?
10. Which one is CORRECT about the Kolong river?
Kolong river flows through Nagaon, Marigaon and Kamrup District. The river flows through the heart of Nagaon city.
Assam Geography GK MCQ Set-3
Almost there! Keep practicing
Hmm! You need improvement
Wrong! You got no answer correct.
Share your Results: