This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following king of the Kamarupa kingdom was known as Maharajadhiraja?
2. The first Islamic invasion to Assam was led by?
The attack can be known from the Kanai Varasiboa rock inscription
3. Who was the king of Kamarupa during the invasion of Mahmud Shah, the son of Iltutmish?
He was also known as Vishwasundar Dev, he defeated Bakhtiyar Khilji in the first Islamic attack in Assam. But later, he was defeated and killed by Mahmud Shah, the son of Iltutmish in 1228.
4. Which of the following Ahom king crushed the rebellion of the Barobhuyans?
5. Who was the progenitor of the Koch Kingdom?
6. Who built the Umananda Temple?
7. Which of the following Ahom king mobilized some Dhods or lazies to construct the Dhodar Ali?
8. Which of the following Ahom king created positions like Kotoki, Khaund, Bezbaruah, Doloi etc.?
9. Who constructed the Karng Ghar at Gargaon?
10. When did the Moamoria revolt for the second time?
Share your Results: