This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Who was instrumental in informing British about the Rangpur attack plan of Dhananjoy Borgohain?
2. Subedar Sheikh Bhikun and Subedar Nur Mahammad is known for:
3. Who among the following was sent to Andaman for the plan to install Kandarpaeswar as a king?
4. Which of the following is the first political association of colonial Assam?
In 1884, Jagannath Barooah formed this organization
5. Bhogeswari Phukanani died during the period of:
The exact reason for her death is uncertain. In one the account, it is mentioned that she was shot dead by the British army while she was protecting her son. According to another account, she was shot while grabbed the national flag from Ratnamala, one of the protesters in reopening procession of Nagaon congress office, who fell to the ground
6. In which of the following year, Mahatma Gandhi didn't visit Assam?
7. Who was the first elected president of the Assam Association?
Assam Association was formed in 1903. In the first session held in 1905, Prabhat Chandra Baruah was elected as the president, Jagannath Baruah was Vice-president and Manik Chandra Baruah as elected as Genral Secretary
8. Where did the first session of the Assam Association hold?
The session was held in 1905 in Dibrugarh
9. When did the Assam Association merge with the Assam Provincial Congress Committee?
10. Who was the first president of the Assam Pradesh Congress Committee?
View All Assam History GK