This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. The last king of the Kamata kingdom was removed by:
3. Treaty of Asurar Ali was signed by:
The treaty was signed by Momai Tamuli Barbarua & Allah Yar Khan in February 1639
4. Who was the first Borpatragohain of the Ahom kingdom?
5. Which of the following treaty brought Mir Jumla's rule in Garhgaon to an end?
6. India's first peasant movement against the British rule was:
The movement took place in 1861 near Nagaon, Assam
7. Which of the following district was not a part of the ancient undivided Kamrup district?
8. Who was the last Moamoria leader of the Moamoria rebellion?
9. Who was the first Kachari king at Khaspur, Cachar?
10. Kamarupa kingdom was mentioned in Which of the following pillar of Gupta King Samudragupta?
In line number 22-23 of Allahabad pillar, we can found mention of Kamarupa Kingdom
Share your Results: