This set of Assam History MCQ GK Set-17 contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following Ahom king was also known as Burha Roja?
2. Which of the following region was administered by the Solal Gohain?
3. Which of the following Ahom king introduced the coin system?
4. Which of the following Ahom king excavated the Garhgaon tank (Pukhuri) and constructed the "Naga Ali"?
5. Which of the following Ahom King was the first to adopt the "Swargodeo" title?
During his reign, Buranji titled "Sri Sri Swarganarayan Maharajor Jonmokotha" was written wherein the source and lineage of the Ahom kings were connected to the Hindu God, Indra.
6. Bhitarual Phukan was the commander of:
c) Troop that was responsible for the internal security of the kingdom
7. Which of the following region was administered by Borpatrogohain?
Dafala hill is located in the north of Lakhimpur region
8. Under which of the following Ahom king, the paik system was reorganized as a professional khel system, replacing the old kinship based phoid system?
9. What is the literal meaning of the word "Buranji"?
In Tai language, bu means ignorant person; ran-teach; ji-store. There were two kinds of Buranjis, one maintained by the state (official) and the other maintained by families.