This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following is known as the Assam's Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
On 28 January 1894, some 140 peasants were killed here in an unprovoked police firing while protesting against enhanced revenue in Patharughat, near Mangaldoi.
2. Which one is correct about the Naga Hills District of Assam Province?
3. Who was a minister of Assam under the dyarchy system?
4. Who was the governor of Assam during the Quit India Movement?
5. Tularam Senapati was a:
His region was annexed by British in 1832 and the region is presently known as North Cachar District
6. Financial provision for the Sukreswar Temple was initiated by:
Financial provision was initiated in 1759 AD.
7. Badarpur fort was built during the era of:
8. Who was/were the prominent leader/s of the Dondua Droh?
9. Who was hanged publicly with Maniram Dewan?
10. Who among the following went to Salt March from Assam?
View All Assam History GK from AssamONE.