This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following animal was used as the royal symbol of the ancient king of Kamrupa?
2. Which of the following is correct about the official language of the Varman dynasty?
3. Which of the following king established the Varman Dynasty?
4. Which of the following Varman king was defeated by Gupta king Samudra Gupta in connection with the performance of the Asvamedha sacrifice?
5. Which of the following river was crossed by Chinese Buddhist monk Xuanzang before he entered Kamarupa Kingdom?
Please select 2 correct answers
Karatoya river is also known as Korotoa river
6. Which of the following Varman king performed Ashvamedha to prove imperial sovereignty from Gupta empire?
7. Where was the capital of the Mlechchha dynasty?
8. Which of the following inscription, the defeat of Gauda King Shashanka by Bhaskar Varman can be traced?
9. Which of the following princess of Kamarupa kingdom married king Meghavahana of the Gonda dynasty of Kashmir?
She was the daughter of Balavarman
10. Which of the following Gauda king invaded Pala dynasty of the Kamarupa kingdom?
Share your Results: