This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. VDT refers to:
2. Which of the following memory type is static & non-volatile?
3. Which of the following makes a computer powerful?
4. What is whois lookup?
WHOIS lookup is not only used to find information about a domain name. It is also used for querying databases of IP blocks, autonomous system & other related information.
5. Which of the following is NOT a search engine?
6. Which of the following key is used to rename a file, folder or a drive?
7. RISECREEK, India's first indigenous microprocessor is developed by:
8. Which of the following is not a output device?
9. Which of the following is NOT an operating system (OS)?
10. In a column of Microsoft Excel file (.xlsx), only numeric data are present, which of the following is the best way to sort the values in ascending order?
Share your Results: