This set of Monthly Current Affairs November 2018 (Part-2) contains 20 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Jawahar Lal Sari has been awarded the highest civilian award of France, Chevalier de la Lgion d’Honneur, for his contribution for:
2. Which sports journalist is the author of the book “The Fire Burns Blue: A History of Women’s Cricket in India”?
3. SIMBEX 2018, to be held off Andaman sea and Bay of Bengal is a joint naval exercise between?
4. Which of the following state government has rolled out "Mo Bus" a technology-driven & citizen-friendly service?
5. India has been elected as a member of the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) Council for which of the following time period?
6. Who has been appointed the new Secretary General of Lok Sabha?
7. Under which of the following section of Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC), a woman can claim maintenance for long cohabitation with a male partner without undergoing legal necessities of valid marriage?
Supreme Court has upheld presumption that couple who live together as husband and wife are legally married and woman can claim maintenance under Section 125 of Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC).
8. Which of the following restoration project has won the 2018 UNESCO Asia-Pacific Award for Cultural Heritage conservation?
Restoration of an aristocratic house from a state of partial ruin in Ladakh has won a UNESCO Asia-Pacific award for conservation.
9. Who has been appointed as the first chairperson of Lokayukta in Meghalaya?
Justice Pranoy Kumar Musahary, who retired as a judge of the Gauhati High Court, was sworn in on Tuesday, 6th November 2018 as the chairperson of Meghalaya's first Lokayukta.
10. Who has become the first Indian to top in the United World Wrestling ranking?
Haryana’s Bajrang Punia has become the world No. 1 in the 65kg category of men’s freestyle wrestling. Punia topped the United World Wrestling (UWW) rankings released on Saturday.
11. National Education Day is celebrated every year on 11 November to commemorate the birth anniversary of:
12. Which news agency has recently launched the world’s first AI news anchor?
13. Before the death of Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru, children day in India was celebrated on:
India was celebrating Children's Day on November 20 (the date observed as Universal Children's Day by the United Nations). After the death of Jawaharlal Nehru in 1964, it was unanimously decided to celebrate his birthday as Children's Day in India.
14. SpiNNaker, the largest human brain mimicking supercomputer is designed and built by:
SpiNNaker- Spiking Neural Network Architecture.
15. Public Service Broadcasting Day is celebrated every year on 12th November to mark the first & last visit to All India Radio Station by which of the following personality?
Gandhiji visited All India Radio Studio, New Delhi for the first & last time on 12th November 1947.
16. "Samudra Shakti 2018" is a joint bilateral navel exercise of:
17. Union Ministry of Finance has announced to release ₹75 coin to mark the 75th anniversary of tricolor hosting by:
For the first time, Netaji hoisted the tricolor on 30 December 1943 at Cellular Jail, Port Blair.
18. India's first inland multi-modal terminal port was inaugurated by PM Modi in:
It is the first of four Multi-Modal Terminals being constructed on National Waterways-I (NW1) on River Ganga as part of World Bank-aided Jal Marg Vikas project of the Inland Waterways Authority of India.
19. Which of the following state/UT police has launched "NIPUN", an e-learning platform for its personnel?
20. Who has been appointed as the first ever youth ambassador of UNICEF India?
Share your Results:
Other Monthly Current Affairs Quiz of October 2018
- Part-1 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-2 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-3 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-4 <<< November 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>