This set of Monthly Current Affairs December 2018 (Part-4) contains 20 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Indian Coast Guard has launched "Operation Oliva" to safeguard endangered Olive Ridley sea turtles in which of the following state?
2. The ban of which of the following UN agency has been lifted by the Nigerian Military in its ravaged northeast?
Earlier, the Nigerian military had suspended the UNICEF & accused it of training spies supporting Boko Haram jihadists.
3. Which of the following ministry has launched ECO Niwas Samhita 2018 - an Energy Conservation Building Code for Residential Buildings (ECBC-R) to promote power efficiency in house construction?
ECO Niwas Samhita 2018 - an Energy Conservation Building Code for Residential Buildings (ECBC-R) was launched on the occasion of the 2018 National Energy Conservation Day (NECD) celebrated on 14th December 2018.
4. Which country’s team has won the men’s Hockey World Cup 2018?
5. Who has become the first Indian to lift Badminton World Federation World Tour Finals title?
6. India’s first private Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) factory has opened in which of the following city?
7. Which of the following neighboring country of India has banned all Indian currencies above Rs. 100?
8. Who has been crowned with the 67th Miss Universe 2018?
Catriona Elisa Magnayon Gray is a Filipino-Australian model, stage actress, singer, visual artist, and beauty pageant titleholder.
9. "Shiksha Setu" a mobile application that will ease connectivity between students, teacher, parents & administrators is launched by:
10. India's largest cancer institute, National Cancer Institute (NCI) has been inaugurated in:
The National Cancer Institute (NCI), has been inaugurated on 18th December 2018 in Jhajjar, Haryana for public services. The National Cancer Institute will be formally operational from January 2019.
11. What is the rank of India in Gender Gap Index 2018 published by the World Economic Forum?
In the Gender Gap Index 2018 published by the World Economic Forum, Iceland has been ranked number one for the 10th consecutive year.
12. Which of the following atomic power station of India has created world record by breaking the record of Heysham Atomic Power plant, UK that was operational for 940 days without interruption?
13. Which of the following country has declared 2019 as ‘Year of Tolerance’?
14. International Migrants Day celebrated every year on 18th December was observed for the first time in:
In accordance with Resolution 55/93 of the United Nations General Assembly on 4th December 2000, 18th December is observed as the International Migrants Day in many countries, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations through the dissemination of information on human rights and fundamental political freedoms of migrants, and through sharing of experiences and the design of actions to ensure the protection of migrants.
15. Who has been named PETA India's Person of the Year 2018?
16. Minorities rights Day in India is observed every year on:
17. Who has been crowned Miss India Worldwide 2018?
18. Who has been appointed as the coach of the Women Cricket Team of India?
19. Recently passed Consumer Protection Bill, 2018 will replace which of the following bill/act?
The Consumer Protection Bill, 2018 seeks to enforce consumer rights and to offer a mechanism for complaint redressal related to the deficiencies in goods and services for which Consumer Redressal Commissions will be set up at district, state, and national level.
20. "Asiatic Lion Conservation Project" to conserve the world's last ranging free Asiatic lion has been launched by:
"Asiatic Lion Conservation Project" has been launched by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change(MoEFCC), government of India.
Share your Results:
Other Monthly Current Affairs Quiz of December 2018
- Part-1 <<< December 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-2 <<< December 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-3 <<< December 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-4 <<< December 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-5 <<< Comming Soon >>>