This set of August Current Affairs MCQ 2018 contains 23 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Director General of Foreign Trade has banned Petroleum Coke (Petcoke) for use in:
Petcoke is one of the many industrial byproducts produced during the refining of oil
2. Barak 8 missile system has been jointly developed by:
3. How many inhabited islands of Andaman & Nicobar have been excluded from the requirement of Restricted Area Permit (RAP)?
4. What is the full form of the PENCIL web portal launched by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh?
5. Supreme court has accepted Ministry of Road Transport Highway's proposal to use hologram based colored stickers on vehicles plying in the NCR region, the sticker's will indicate:
6. Unified Payment Interface (UPI) 2.0 has been launched by:
7. 24th World Congress of Philosophy was held in:
8. Repurpose Used Cooking Oil (RUCO), an initiative to enable collection & conversion of used cooking oil to biodiesel has been launched by?
9. TreadWill, a online tool developed by IIT Kanpur to_________?
10. Which of the following state was awarded the best state under the Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan (PMSMA) in 2018?
11. Which of the following city has been ranked as the world's most liveable city by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)?
12. Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Government's road safety program?
13. Which of the following Indian city tops in the Ease of Living Index published by Housing Ministry?
In this survey, 111 cities have been surveyed and Guwahati ranked 85 in this list
14. Which of the following are the cleanliest A1 & A category railway station as per Third Party Survey report published by the union railway ministry?
In this list, North Western Railway Zone tops in the zonal survey
15. Recently Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) has approved procurement of Next Generation Offshore Petrol Vessel (NGOPV), NGOPV is designed in:
NGOPV has been procured for the Indian Navy
16. India's first genetic bank for wildlife conservation was inaugurated in:
It is named as National Wildlife Genetic Resource Bank
17. India's first all-women SWAT team has been inducted by:
18. Water Aerodromes will be set up in which of the following states?
A water aerodrome is an area of open water used regularly by seaplanes or amphibious aircraft for landing and taking off. In the first phase of this project, water aerodromes will be set up in- Chilka Lake (Odisha), Sabarmati River Front & Sardar Sarovar Dam (Gujarat)
19. Union govt has announced 50 % reservation for women in which of the following security force of India?
20. Who has taken oath as the Chairperson of the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (ATE)?
21. Digital North East Vision 2022 is a:
22. What is the revised parental income ceiling for the Post Metric Scholarship-Other Backward Class (PMS-OBC?
Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has also approved the continuation of this scheme up to 2020
23. Who has been appointed as the UN high commissioner for Human Rights?
She is the former president Chile
Share your Results:
Other August 2018 Current Affairs MCQ sets:
- August 2018 Current Affairs- Part- 1
- August 2018 Current Affairs- Part- 2
- August 2018 Current Affairs- Part- 3
- <<< You Are Here >>>
Previous Months Current Affairs MCQ Set You Might Be Interested In:
- Current Affairs July 2018
- Current Affairs June 2018
- Current Affairs May 2018
- Current Affairs April 2018
- Current Affairs March 2018