This set of Monthly Current Affairs October 2018 (Part-3) contains 20 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh has signed the first ever internal security cooperation agreement with which of the following country in October 2018?
2. Druzhba-III is a joint military exercise between:
3. Who wins 2018 MotoGP World Champion?
4. Which Union Minister of India will be honoured with the 2018 Carnot Prize of Kleinman Center for Energy Policy?
5. Who has been awarded the 19th Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award for Excellence in Public Administration:
Fali Sam Nariman is an Indian jurist. He was the senior advocate to the Supreme Court of India since 1971 and has remained the President of the Bar Association of India since 1991.
6. Who has won the Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2018?
7. Four Himalayan peaks near Gangotri glacier have been named after which former PM?
8. Which Country ranked 9th most valuable Nation Brand of 2018?
9. Golap Rabha has won gold in 80kg category of which of the following professional bodybuilding competition?
10. Who has won the 2018 New Academy Prize in Literature, which was formed in protest to the Nobel Literature Prize?
11. Which Country ranks first in World Bank Human Capital Index 2018?
India ranks 158th in the Human Capital Index 2018.
12. Which day is observed as the World Osteoporosis Day?
13. Maeen Abdulmalik sworn in as the PM of which of the following country?
14. India’s 1st Cryptocurrency ATM was installed in which of the following city?
15. "Shahi Litchi" has recently got the Geographical Indication (GI) tag, the Shahi Litchi is a fruit of which of the following Indian state?
16. Which noted historian has authored the book “Maharana Pratap: The Invincible Warrior”?
17. The ancient city “Prayaga” was renamed as “Allahabad” by which of the following Mughal emperor?
18. Which of the following Indian Business personality has been elected as the treasurer of the World Steel Association?
19. Narayan Datt Tiwari was the only chief minister of India who had served in two states, the states are:
He passed away in October 2018
20. World Student is Observed every year on October 15, it is observed to mark the birth anniversary of:
21. Who has won the 2018 Man Booker Prize for Fiction?
Anna Burns has become the first Northern Irish author to win the Man Booker prize, taking the £50,000 award for "Incredibly Original" Milkman.
22. Which of the following G7 country has officially legalized the recreational use of Marijuana?
The Group of Seven (G7) is a group consisting of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
23. The first ever joint military exercise between India & Japan "Dharma Guardian 2018" was held in:
24. Which of the following country has successfully tested world's largest transport drone "FH-98"?
25. What is the rank of India in the World Economic Forum's Global Competitiveness Index (GCI) for 2018?
India has jumped five spot in this index report.
Other Monthly Current Affairs Quiz of October 2018
- Part-1 <<< October 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-2 <<< October 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-3 <<< October 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-4 <<< October 2018 Monthly Current Affairs >>>