This set of Monthly Current Affairs January 2019 (Part-1) contains 20 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which of the following state is the first in India to create happiness department?
Madhya Pradesh government has proposed to set up Adhyatmik Vibhag (Spiritual Department) by merging its Anand Vibhag (Happiness Department), Religious Trust and Endowment Department, Directorate of Religious Trust and Endowment, Madhya Pradesh Teerth Evam Mela Pradhikaran and Rajya Anand Sansthan.
2. The AI-Powered robot developed by the Indian Railways to check for faults in train coaches is:
The AI-Powered robot 'USTAAD' will scrutinize parts of train coaches in real time and transmit them over a WiFi connection.
3. Who has become the first Indian youngster to won the Junior Debate Championship at the World Scholar’s Cup 2018?
4. The 2018 ‘Champions of Change’ award given by the Union govt to chief minister of which state?
5. Which of the following state's police has become the first in India to digitize all malkhanas?
6. Pakistan has approved the issuance of "Panda Bond", the bond allows to raise loans from which of the following country's capital market?
A capital market is a financial market in which long-term debt (over a year) or equity-backed securities are bought and sold. The Panda Bond will be denominated in Chinese Yuan.
7. Under which of the following section of the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA) of 1967, the Khalistan Liberation Front has been banned by the MHA?
8. Who has been nominated as the Executive Chairman of the National Legal Services Authority by the President of India?
NALSA works in close coordination with the various State Legal Services Authorities, District Legal Services Authorities, and other agencies for a regular exchange of relevant information, monitoring and updating on the implementation and progress of the various schemes.
9. According to the recent verdict of the Delhi High Court, transgender can file cases for sexual harassment under which of the section of IPC?
10. Who is the first Indian wicket-keeper to claim 20 catches in test series?
Rishabh Pant becomes the first Indian wicket-keeper to claim 20 catches in the 'Boxing Day Test' in Melbourne against Australia on December 30.
11. The toll-free number launched by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) to file complaints through Common Service Centers (CSC) is:
Arunodoi Kendra of Assam are registered as Common Service Center (CSC).
12. Who is the new Chief Information Commissioner (CIC) of India?
13. ISRO has launched which initiative with students to engage them on space science activities?
14. Which of the following countries have officially quit UNESCO?
15. Who has been appointed as new Chairman of the Railway Board?
16. Who is the new president of Brazil?
17. Newly passed National Council for Teacher Education (Amendment) Bill 2018 aims to protect the interest of:
As per the data from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, 23 state and Central universities and colleges offering B.Ed courses were found not recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education.
18. Which Indian bowler has become the highest International Wicket-Taker in 2018?
19. The union cabinet has approved the amendment which of the following act of trade union that recognizes the trade unions?
The amendment provides for insertion of section 10A in the principal Act to power centre and state governments to recognize trade unions and Federation of Trade Unions at Central as well as State level.
20. Which European country has recently introduced GAFA Tax on Global Internet, Technology Firm?
Share your Results:
Other Monthly Current Affairs Quiz of December 2018
- Part-1 <<< January 2019 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-2 <<< January 2019 Monthly Current Affairs >>>
- Part-3 <<< Comming Soon >>>
- Part-4 <<< Comming Soon >>>