This set of Current Affairs Daily GK Quiz 1 February 2019 Contains 7 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. Union Govt has renamed the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion as:
Newly renamed Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade will work under the Ministry of Commerce.
2. National Salt Satyagraha Memorial, inaugurated by PM Modi is located in which district of Gujarat?
3. Martyrs' Day of India, celebrated throughout the country on 30 January was observed for the first time in:
After the death of Mahatma Gandhi at 5.17 am of 30 January 1948, a two-minute silence in memory of Indian martyrs is observed throughout the country at 11 am since then. The anniversary of the deaths of Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev Thapar and Shivaram Rajguru on 23 March 1931, in Lahore (Pakistan), is declared to be Martyr's Day
4. Which of the following year has been declared as the International Year of the Period Table of Chemical Elements?
To mark the 150th birthday of the Periodic Table, the year 2019 has been declared as the International Year of the Period Table of Chemical Elements. Periodic table was published by Russian scientist Dmitry Mendeleev in the year 1869.
5. Who has been named as the new Chairperson of the Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC) India?
Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC) India, available at www.barcindia.co.in is a joint industry company founded by stakeholder bodies that represent Broadcasters, Advertisers and Advertising & Media Agencies. The trends of the TV channels can be viewed on their official website www.barcindia.co.in.
6. Central banks of which of the following countries will launch a digital currency "Aber"?
Using Blockchains and Distributed Ledgers technologies, Aber digital currency will be used for financial settlements between UAE and Saudi Arabia.
7. What is the rank of India at the Corruption Perception Index 2018?
In the Transparency International’s Corruption Perception Index 2018 of 180, Denmark topped the list and India rose by three points to the 78th position.
Previous Day’s Daily Quiz Sets
- Daily Quiz 31 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 30 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 29 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 28 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 27 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 26 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 25 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 24 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 23 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 22 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 21 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 20 January 2019
You might also like
- Assam GK | 500+ Assam General Knowledge MCQ for Govt Jobs in Assam
- MCQ sets for Govt jobs in India