This set of Current Affairs Daily Quiz 15 May 2019 Contains 5 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. Which Indian cricketer has been featured in the world’s first exclusive women’s cricket magazine “CRICZONE”?
2. Who has been sworn-in as the new Chief Justice of Karnataka High Court?
Justice Abhay Shreeniwas Oka has been sworn-in as the new Chief Justice of Karnataka High Court. Karnataka Governor Vajubhai R Vala administered the oath of office to Justice Oka at the Raj Bhavan.
3. NASA is planning to fly a helicopter on which space body?
In the first test of a heavier-than-air aircraft on another planet, NASA is planning to send small helicopters to Mars. The Mars helicopter will be bundled with the US space agency’s Mars rover when it launches in 2020.
4. Who has recently won the purple cap of Indian Premier League 2019?
With 26 wickets in 63 overs, Imran Tahir became the highest wicket-taker in IPL 2019 and for that, he was awarded 2019 Purple Cap of IPL.
5. Who has won the Spanish Grand Prix 2019?
Lewis Hamilton turned the tables on Valtteri Bottas at the Spanish GP to impressively win the race and wrestle back the world championship.
Share your Results:
Previous Daily Current Affairs Sets:
- Daily Quiz 14 May 2019
Daily Quiz 13 May 2019
- Daily Quiz 01 to 12 May 2019
- Daily Quiz 30 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 29 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 28 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 20-27 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 17, 18 & 19 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 16 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 14 & 15 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 13 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 12 April 2019
Daily Quiz 11 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 10 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 09 April 2019
- Daily Quiz 07 April 2019
You might also like
- Assam GK | 500+ Assam General Knowledge MCQ for Govt Jobs in Assam
- MCQ sets for Govt jobs in India