This set of Daily Quiz 11 October 2018 contains 7 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Which is the following is the correct about the World's first Bioelectronic medicine developed by the US Scientists?
2. India's first ever National Environment Survey (NES) will start from:
This survey will cover 55 districts of 24 states and 3 UTs.
3. MedWatch mobile health app for providing health information to users has been launched by:
4. "India for Humanity" initiative has been launched by:
India for Humanity initiative is launched to mark 150 death anniversary year of Mahatma Gandhi.
5. World Post Day is observed every year on:
6. Department of Telecom, Govt. of India has exempted devices operating in the low-frequency range from licensing requirement for radiation, under this condition, which of the following device shall NOT be exempted?
7. Which Indian organization has won the ‘ISSA GOOD Practice Award, Asia & The Pacific 2018’?
Other Daily Quiz Sets You Might Be Interested In:
- Daily Quiz 10 October 2018
- Daily Quiz 9 October 2018
- Daily Quiz 8 October 2018
- Daily Quiz 7 October 2018
- Daily Quiz 6 October 2018
- Daily Quiz 5 October 2018