This set contains 10 multiple choice questions. One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking for incorrect answer.
1. Recently Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) has approved procurement of Next Generation Offshore Petrol Vessel (NGOPV), NGOPV is designed in:
NGOPV has been procured for the Indian Navy
2. Who has been appointed as the CEO of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)?
He is an IAS officer (1992 batch) of Assam-Meghalaya cadre
3. India's first genetic bank for wildlife conservation was inaugurated in:
It is named as National Wildlife Genetic Resource Bank
4. India's first all-women SWAT team has been inducted by:
The team comprises of 36 women from North Eastern states- Assam (13), Arunachal (5), Manipur (5), Sikkim (5), Meghalaya (4), Nagaland (2), Mizoram (1), and Tripura (1)
5. Water Aerodromes will be set up in which of the following states?
In the first phase of this project, water aerodromes will be set up in- Chilka Lake (Odisha), Sabarmati River Front & Sardar Sarovar Dam (Gujarat)
6. World Elephant Day is observed io:
It was first observed in 2012. Also, on August 12, Internation Youth Day has been observing from 2000 AD
7. Union govt has announced 50 % reservation for women in which of the following security force of India?
8. Who has taken oath as the Chairperson of the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (ATE)?
9. When the independent Dima Hasao Autonomous Council was formed?
On February 2, 1970, government has declared North Cacher Hills District as an independent district. However, they have all control over all department except law & order, administration & treasury
10. Who is the president of the Assam Cricket Association?
View All Daily Quiz Update from AssamONE