This set of Current Affairs Daily GK Quiz 14 January 2019 Contains 6 Multiple Choice Questions. One mark for each correct answer and no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
1. National Wildlife Board approves Trishna Gas Project of ONGC which falls in Trishna Wildlife Sanctuary, the sanctuary is located in which of the following state?
ONGC has discovered 10-12 gas bearing wells in the Trishna Wildlife sanctuary, which falls in Gomati district of Tripura. Now with approval from the National Wildlife Board, ONGC will start drilling at the sanctuary.
2. On the occasion of the birth anniversary of Guru Gobind Singh, the coin released by PM Modi has amount of:
To mark the 350th birth anniversary of Guru Gobind Singh, PM Modi released Rs. 350 coin weighted 35 gram, which contains 50% silver, 40% copper, and 5% of zinc & nickel.
3. Ama Ghare LED scheme was launched by which of the following Indian state?
Ama Ghare LED scheme will provide LED bulbs at free of cost to about 95 lakh families of the state. Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Ltd will implement this project and beneficiaries will be those who have registered under the National Food Security Act and State Food Security Scheme.
4. Which of the following judges have been recommended to be appointed as Judges of Supreme Court?
Collegium headed by CJI Ranjan Gogoi recommended Justice Dinesh Maheshwari & Justice Sanjiv Khanna to be appointed as the judges of the SC. Article 124 of the constituion prescribe procedures for appointment of the Supreme Court and Article 217 prescribe procedures for appintment of the judges of High Courts.
5. Sarva Bhasa Kavi Sammelan, being held in Chennai is organized by:
Sarva Bhasha Kavi Sammelan of All India Radio (AIR) aims to provide a creative platform for national integration and linguistic harmony through mutual interaction and coordinated presentation of the best in contemporary poetry of all Indian languages.
6. Who has been appointed new Prime Minister of Taiwan
During a cabinet reshuffle, Taiwanese president Tsai Ing-wen has appointed Su Tseng-chang as the Taiwan's new Prime Minister.
7. Makar Sankranti is celebrated in reference to:
Makar Sankranti marks the first day of sun's transit into the Makara or the Capricorn. marking the end of the month with the winter solstice and the start of longer days.
Previous Day’s Daily Quiz Sets
- Daily Quiz 13 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 12 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 11 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 10 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 09 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 08 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 07 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 06 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 05 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 04 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 03 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 02 January 2019
- Daily Quiz 01 January 2019